I enjoyed my time off. I feel so refreshed.
As my 30 day block from Facebook comes to a close (for posting facts about Islam), I thought I would share the names of my favorite conservative truth tellers, some who regularly speak out against Islam & Sharia Law. I highly recommend you check out their Facebook and Twitter pages to keep up with the latest...
In no particular order:
1. Jim Hoft, The GatewayPundit.com
2. Geert Wilders, Party For Freedom leader/ Dutch politician (click on his name and watch the video, I was there... it was a great rally at the RNC).
3. Milo Yiannopoulos, The most fabulous supervillain on the internet.
4. Dr. Sebastian Gorka, Irregular Warfare strategist & author of the NYT best seller "Defeating Jihad"
5. Brigitte Gabriel, New York Times bestselling author. Founder and President of Act For America.org
6. Michelle Malkin, Senior Editor, Conservative Review
7. Pamela Geller, Author, Columnist, Editor, Publisher of The Geller Report. President of AFDI. Covering news the media won't cover.
8. Ann Coulter , twelve-time New York Times bestselling author and right-wing polemicist.
9. Dinesh D'Souza, Author, speaker, and filmmaker. "Hillary's America" Twitter: @DineshDSouza
Twitter only: @_Makada_
11. Katie Pavlich, Editor for Townhall.com/ Townhall Editor. @FoxNews contributor. The Hill & Pitt-Trib columnist. FPI Fellow. NYT best selling author. Latest book: Assault & Flattery. Gunsite grad.
12. "Never Again Canada" Fighting Anti-Semitism and Terror in Canada | Standing up to lies & Propaganda about Israel & the Jewish people
13. Tomi Lahren, "ignited a media firestorm with her "Red, White, Blue & Unfiltered Final Thoughts" on the Chattanooga terrorist attack that killed four Marines and one soldier. Now, she’s back with more “final thoughts” to share on TheBlaze TV. Her self-titled one-hour television program is on nightly at 7pmET."
14. Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Muslim reformer/ "New York Times bestselling author of Infidel, Nomad, and The Caged Virgin. Born in Somalia and raised a Muslim, she grew up in Africa and Saudi Arabia before seeking asylum in 1992 in the Netherlands, where she went from cleaning factories to winning a seat in the Dutch Parliament. A prominent speaker, debater, and journalist, she was chosen as one of Time magazine's 100 most influential people in the world. She is now a fellow at Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government. Hirsi Ali is the founder of the AHA Foundation." Twitter: @Ayaan
15. Asra Q. Nomani, Muslim reformer/"Asra is a former Wall Street Journal reporter. She is the author of "Standing Alone: An American Woman's Struggle for the Soul of Islam. She also wrote, "Tantrika: Traveling the Road of Divine Love." She teaches journalism at Georgetown University."
16. Sam Harris, "Author of The End of Faith, The Moral Landscape, Waking Up, and other books published in over 20 languages. Host of the Waking Up podcast."
I highly recommend you watch this YouTube video & @ 4:09 minutes in, pay close attention to how Sam Harris breaks down the Muslim world of 1.5 billion. Actor Ben Affleck proves yet again how celebrities really need to just stick to acting & not politics.
17. M. Zuhdi Jasser, President (title) at American Islamic Forum for Democracy: "(AIFD) mission is to advocate for the preservation of the founding principles of the United States Constitution, liberty and freedom, through the separation of mosque and state."
18. Paul Joseph Watson "the editor-at-large of Infowars.com. His articles have been featured hundreds of times on the internationally renowned Drudge Report.com and he has appeared as a guest on numerous popular radio shows, television broadcasts and podcasts, including RT, Coast to Coast AM, Louder With Crowder and Stefan Molyneux. Watson is also the author of Order Out of Chaos."
Enjoy! I believe the information you will obtain will be quite enlightening. Please also feel free to share with as many people as you know... shoot them an email, SHARE!
I'll be back on Warwick Watch soon bringing you the latest city political and financial info.