Sue Stenhouse's words do not match her actions...
In addition to the recent online, social media private messages that are being sent out by Sue Stenhouse- slandering and spreading false information about Warwick Watch- attached below is a letter that was sent out by Sue Stenhouse when Bob Cushman was running for re- election against Avedisian crony, Steve Colantuono.
Avedisian wanted to silence Cushman over a decade ago because Cushman was uncovering the impending Avedisian SCAM regarding the true financial condition of the city of Warwick. Sue Stenhouse, a dedicated foot soldier for Scott Avedisian, mailed this out to mislead Ward 1 constituents (below) and to bully, spread falsehoods and character assassinate Bob Cushman.
Scott Avedisian has also used his little army of cronies to try and silence the Warwick Watch page over the years as well -which has failed- along with his "legacy" as Warwick Mayor.
The Avedisian "miracle" is finally being exposed for what it has always been-- a SHAM.
The numbers never have and do not...lie.
Sue Stenhouse has a vested interest in maintaining the status quo because she receives $10,000 per year in pension/healthcare benefits for only serving 6 years on the City Council, thanks to her good friend, Scott Avedisian and his side deals.
The beneficiaries of the Avedisian largess are not going away easily. They all want to maintain and have a bigger piece of the pie, and it's no longer possible.
The Avedisian -deflect and deny- playbook is still sitting on his mantle surrounded by burning candles.
Warwick Watch has noted once again the "spin" that Avedisian has placed ( from his RIPTA seat) on who's to blame for the financial disaster the city of Warwick is currently facing. Those that have been paying close attention have been warning about this situation for over a decade.
The numbers never lie.
Not even a year ago, just after Avedisian cut more last minute, behind the curtain, unsustainable contract deals, he bailed with his $80k/year pension & benefits package...leaving the taxpayers of Warwick holding the bag.
What Avedisian was touting as he was skipping out the door, was the big revenue surplus of about $7 million, putting city reserves at around $25 million. The City Council drew down funds from the reserve account to pay for increased teacher salaries and increased everything else, which has brought the reserve account down to about $12 million. The drawdown on the reserves is still nowhere near close enough to cover all of the pay-as-we-go debt expenses.
Moody's warned: FACTORS THAT COULD LEAD TO A DOWNGRADE:
As he ran out the exit door, Avedisian continued to mislead the public as he did for 20 years by also stating Warwick's "robust and growing economy" would allow for the city's "continued fiscal health". Not even a year later, the reality cat was let out of the bag by current Mayor Joe Solomon, which shredded the curtains with financial crisis reality nails.
The "self correcting mechanism" that Avedisian always touted is the Warwick taxpayers who are left to bail out his mess with exorbitant tax increases. The Avedisian blame game is in full effect, but it's important for everyone to understand that a lot of what Avedisian did was done behind the backs of the City Council.
It's unfair yet not a surprise to see Mayor Joe Solomon getting blamed for the city's current fiscal situation, when the blame should ultimately fall onto the shoulders and lap of Scott Avedisian.
R.I. Representative Members of the House Judiciary Committee who voted "yes" & who voted "no" on the R.I. Extreme Abortion Bill
Here is the list of Representatives who voted YES, to pass the EXTREME ABORTION BILL out of the House Judiciary Committee on March, 5, 2019 -to send it to the full House floor for a vote this Thursday March 8, 2019 ( the Extreme abortion bill was held for further study in the Senate Judiciary committee last night, so even if the majority of House /State Reps vote to pass it, it goes nowhere ) :
1. Rep. Joseph S. Almeida email@example.com (401) 467-7033 Bio
2. Rep. Dennis M. Canario firstname.lastname@example.org (401) 683-4926 Bio
3. Rep. Julie A. Casimiro rep-Casimiro@rilegislature.gov (401) 474-7961 Bio
4. Rep. Robert E. Craven, Sr. email@example.com (401) 294-2222 Bio
5. Rep. John G. Edwards firstname.lastname@example.org (401) 624-8879 Bio
6. Rep. Carol Hagan McEntee email@example.com (401) 783-1000 Bio
7. Rep. James B. Jackson firstname.lastname@example.org (401) 255-8073 Bio
8. Rep. Daniel P. McKiernan email@example.com (401) 222-2466 Bio
9. Rep. Evan P. Shanley rep-Shanley@rilegislature.gov (401)-440-3493 Bio
Here is the list of RI Representatives who voted AGAINST the extreme abortion bill:
1. Rep. Arthur J. Corvese firstname.lastname@example.org (401) 353-8695 Biography: Arthur J. Corvese is a Democrat who has represented District 55 in North Providence since first being elected in November 1998. Representative Corvese is a Deputy Majority Leader and chairs the House Committee on Rules.
2. Rep. Blake A. Filippi email@example.com (401) 222-2466 Bio
3. Rep. Christopher T. Millea firstname.lastname@example.org (401) 408-3691 Bio
4. Rep. Thomas E. Noret email@example.com (401)641-0813 Bio
5. Rep. David J. Place firstname.lastname@example.org (401) 286-2088 Bio
6. Rep. Sherry Roberts email@example.com (401) 222-2259 Bio
7. Rep. Camille Vella-Wilkinson rep-Vella-Wilkinson@rilegislature.gov (401) 952-7340 Bio
FYI!! This guy Brian Gouves is actively involved in continuous acts of online harassment. He operates alongside the Whittaker brothers as well who all live in Warwick.
Facebook has already removed posts that are harassing in nature, violate copyrights, and also incite violence.
Why Facebook allows hate group pages to continue to exist on its platform while other personal Facebook accounts and Pages are removed for unfair, discriminatory reasons--> is a question that gets asked daily by many!